While the holiday season may often be described and thought of as the most wonderful time of the year, it is also a time filled with the potential for accidents and injuries. In fact, some commonly seen medical issues see a large rise in frequency, simply because of the nature of how and when they occur, like falling off the roof due to putting up lights or cases of the flu because of when the flu is most prevalent. Integrity Urgent Care can treat many common issues and more, which of the following do you think our medical team can take care of?
- In the middle of wrapping presents, you got so excited about the perfect lines you were getting on the paper, you accidentally cut your finger and aren’t sure if you need stitches or not.
- You took a pre-feast walk with the kids and while racing your nephew down the street, you strained a muscle and aren’t sure you can stand.
- While waiting for a spot in the parking lot, you were bumped by another car and need to make sure your soreness and stiffness is not something that needs extra attention.
- You were cooking your famous cookies for the baking contest at work and accidentally brushed up against the hot pan leaving you in a lot of pain and a burn mark is already appearing, matching your red sweater.
- Your favorite sister ignored your warnings about the tray of sweets and took a little nibble, she is breaking out in hives and itching around the collar.
- During a random cold spell, you rushed outside to see the snow, forgetting your slippers are meant for Texas cold, not snow cold. You are worried about hypothermia when a few minutes turned to a much longer period of time.
- The famous turkey your second cousin made was left out a bit too long and undercooked a bit too much. Now you are vomiting and in need of relief.
- It was your youngest child’s turn to put the star on the tree and they slipped coming off the footstool, you are worried their wrist may be fractured and need peace of mind.
Truth is, all of these very common scenarios can be taken care of at Integrity Urgent Care. We are well equipped to diagnose most day-to-day injuries and illnesses, can run many diagnostic tests, and have x-ray machines on site.
What’s more, by visiting Integrity Urgent Care, you will save a significant amount of money and an even more significant asset, especially at this time of year, time. On average, an urgent care visit costs 1/10 an emergency room visit and you will have a wait time of ¼ in most cases. Our locations are open 8am to 8pm every day of the week with the exception of some modified hours for the holidays. On Christmas Eve we are open 8 am to 4 pm, Christmas Day we are closed, and New Year’s Eve our hours are 8 am to 6 pm.
To learn more about Integrity, contact us today. We are ready to serve you and your family, and to get you back to safely enjoying your holidays with loved ones as quickly as possible.